Thursday, October 8, 2009

His girl

Kai and I were watching cartoons this morning, and because it's SNOWING today, it's a little cold in our house. So Kai comes up to me on the couch and asks if he can snuggle with "his girl."(he has started calling my belly his girl) I about died, it was so cute. Then once he got snuggled under the blanket with me and my belly, he looked up at me and told me he was going to be the best big brother ever! Such love already...hopefully it sticks around once she gets here!

2 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever heard. Ever. I love it :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is SO cute! I can't stand it! He is so adorable I can't get over that I still haven't gotten to meet him. WE totally need to do that Utah trip. What is your due date? Well, we'll talk soon. Love ya