Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Couch potato to 5k

Yes that's a real program, and yes I'm doing it! I've decided to start running. Who knows if I'll like it, but I'll never know until I do it, right?! I have a ton of inspiring women around me here who have run half and full marathons and it's so encouraging! So I found the program and I sort of started! I did it twice last week and will start again this week (due to the craftiness of last week((See previous post)) we didn't get to go out as much as we should have).

After my first run (and yes, I'm aware I look like a goof)
How I felt physically after the first run.

How I felt mentally after the first run.


My goal is my first 5k to be in August or September when a friend of mine is having a foundation run. So wish me luck...and hold me accountable!

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

I'm doing it too!!!... as soon as I am done on the compy... so maybe in like 5 years? :)