Saturday, February 18, 2012

Copper Mountain

Part of the reason I haven't posted in forever is because last week we went to Copper Mountain!  My BFF Dena and her husband have a friend who owns a townhouse on the resort (ski in ski out) and she invited us all up there.  It was SO much fun, a perfect 4 day weekend getaway!!!  Lots of pics coming...sorry :)  Mostly I'm sorry because you will be pretty jealous of where we got to stay!  We ate a ton of good food (thanks Dena and Jenna!) and it was so fun to feel like a grownup staying in a condo :)

Here was the dining room one night.  We decided to light the massive candles that were there.  The flames were HUGE, check it out!

There was a hot tub outside one of the master bedrooms...it was awesome.  Here is our view from the hot tub.  Not too shabby...


I was worried about Kennedi and the tub, she is always scared to get in the pool, but she LOVED it!  It was so fun, and she wanted to go swimming the whole time.  The kids went in the mornings so the grownups could go at night!






After the hot tub we bundled up and went to go play in the snow.  It was SO deep...it went up to our mid thighs in some places.  Kennedi didn't love it at first, but she started to get into it.  And by get into it, I mean buried.





And we can't miss a family photo op.  And by we, I mean me.

And since this post is long enough, I'll end it here, and post another one with a few more scenic views :)

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

We're glad you came! Gosh just looking at these pics of that place again.... we need to go back. ASAP.