Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jolene



Okay, now me! Well I was born 6/1/83, I will be the big 25 this year! Whoo hooo! I am the oldest of 3 kids. I went to LDS Business College, got my degree in Accounting. Started working at a credit union, where I met Cameron's sister, and that's how Cameron and I ended up meeting.

Right now I stay at home with our almost 2 year old son (1 more week!). I also am trying to break into photography. I have done some weddings and engagements, and I really love it. Like I said in my profile I would LOVE to be a photojournalist working for Time Magazine or National Geographic, that's where my true interest lies. I have started scrapbooking and I think I am going to start teaching piano soon. Just trying to keep myself busy. That's pretty much it for me!

No comments: