Thursday, February 28, 2008

Apple of our Eye


Okay, a little cheesy, but how else do you describe someone you adore?! Kai is our son, he was born March 7, 2006.....he's going to be a terrible 2 next week! He actually is a terrific kid. Such an even temper most of the time (especially around anyone but mom), helps with all the chores, cleans up after himself...he's great!!

We have no idea where the curly hair comes from. My little sister had curly hair, and Cameron's brother has curly hair, so it's from somewhere. The blue eyes come from dad. He's hilarious and is always cracking us up. We're getting close to potty training, so it's pretty fun/scary. Because I can't pick just one picture to show off my son, here's a bunch of different ones :)

2 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Oh my gosh, he has gotten big! So cute, I LOVE the hair! The curls are adorable :)

Unknown said...

JO! HOly cow he is beautiful. I miss you. I am so glad you have this so I can peek into your lives and see what is going on. You look excellent as usual. SO Cute! Love ya