Monday, August 4, 2008

Post-op

So, just a couple pictures of my sweet stitches/soon to be scar. I've never had anything like this done before, so it's pretty awesome. I had to have the tumor removed from my back last monday, they are still doing the biopsy, so I don't know what the result is yet. But, it resulted in a 1 1/2 inch long scar, and I have 8 stitches. Pretty sweet, I think it's going to be an awesome scar! It's a little uncomfortable, mostly because it's right next to the shoulder blade, so whenever I move my arm it rubs against the stitches and is uncomfortable. But I'll live through it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yuck! Do you feel lucky to have that icky thing? That really IS big!

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! So I am way out of the picture. I didn't even know Jo. And if I did I totally forgot! I hope the results come back all fine and un eventful. I Love your wicked scar! I had stitches for my first time on my finger this year...but it was just because I cut myself with a knife making dinner. hehe. Anyway....I hope it heals quickly!

Randi said...

That is going to be one amazing scar! Let us know how all the tests come back!