Monday, August 4, 2008

Another tourney...

So Saturday Cameron had another flag football tournament, this one was in beautiful Colorado Springs. It was a nice day, mostly covered with clouds, so it was perfect! Kai had fun with the other family that came, they are good friends of ours in the ward. Here's some pics of our day at the park!

I'm ready dad!!!
The guys after the first double-header. It was so hot (no clouds yet), and they were struggling!
Drake wondering if it's almost done yet....
Scratch that.....all the boys wondering if it's almost done yet!
Adorable Charly....she's so cute!
The baby snake they found.....
And the playground. It was a long (11 hr), exhausting day, but it was fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kai is SO Yummy! I want to kiss his cheekies too! THat looked like a way fun day. By the way, I Love that you love twilight like I do. I heard someone didn't the other day and I was shocked! I LOVED the fourth too.

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Cute blog! I hope everything with the biopsy goes well. Pretty cool scar! I saw your other blog, cool pictures, I didn't know you likes to take pictures! I am just getting into it with my new camera!

Ben and Dena said...

Hey, I need some new posts! My "jolene jar" is really empty right now!!! :(

WeAreTheRopers said...

Hey Jolene! This is crazy! I was looking at Hailey (Marty) Frogley's blog and saw a link to your blog! Hailey and I grew up together in Boise. How do you two know each other? Small world!

Jolene said...

Hey Cody! Hailey is good friends with Dena (the mom of the girl I was watching at the softball game), both of their husbands were working here this summer, and so I got to know Hailey! That's crazy that you know her too!!