Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween fun

Kai was Spiderman for Halloween, and totally in love with himself! I was Spiderman's mom, creative, I know! Cameron was a mix of things....for the ward party he was Spiderman's dad since he had just come from work, and couldn't even come inside. For work he was Doc, one of the seven dwarfs. We had a lot of fun, and Kai is LOVING his candy, of course. But the silly kid would not say trick-or-treat! He says it all the time now, and wants to go back again, but he wouldn't say it that night. But at least he said please :)

Kai and Darrin


Cameron and I's pumpkin's, three guesses as to who did the bronco.....

Mom, you forgot to tell me cheese.....(this is actually what he said after I took this picture)



Cheese, Kai!At dad's work...they had a haunted house....Kai was pretty freaked!



Doc, my dwarf husband :)

No comments: