Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm goin' green!

And no, not the eco-friendly kind. The kind where I turn into a big green monster of envy and jealousy!!! But thrilled too! Two friends of mine who were expecting had their babies today!! Both girls...one was overdue, the other "under" due..! I have to say all this baby stuff makes me realize how much longer I have...and how much longer I wish I didn't have!! But I am so excited about all the babies....and I'm the next one, so that's exciting too!!! Congrats to the new mom's!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! But I'm with you there... I still have a little less than 20 weeks left. I don't know why, but that seems like an eternity right now... (Probably something to do with the lack of sleep!)

I'll be super jealous when you have your baby and I have 4 weeks left!!!

Unknown said...

P.S.
Sorry for the lack of commenting on your other posts. I'll just do it here:

That REALLY stinks about your car!

Jon and I think Kai's Halloween candy dilemma is HILARIOUS!

And I love the necklace story!