Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Updates

Thanksgiving was great! Cameron's cousin and her family came to visit/had a hockey tournament over Thanksgiving. I had never met them before, it was so fun to get to know them! We had a nice few days...but exhausting! Bed no earlier than 11:00, up by 7:00...it was rough for me! But it was good and Kai loved his "new" cousins!

**************************************************
30 weeks and counting! My appointments are now every 2 weeks, which is a great countdown! It makes it go by so fast! I only had to take the 1 hr glucose test, which was fantastic! The 3 hour one is killer! And besides the fact that this child sits on my sciatic a few times a week and insists on using my bladder as a trampoline...we're doing good! I have some good countdowns to help pass the time and before I know it she'll be here!

**************************************************
One of those countdowns is my sister's sealing!! She's getting sealed next Friday to her hubby! We're going out next Thursday and coming back Saturday. It'll be a fast and furious trip, but we're excited to see the family! I also get to attempt the wedding cake and take the pictures....wish me luck!! I am excited though, it'll be fun! And while we're out there we got tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert! It's Thursday night and features Natalie Cole, which I am so excited about!!

**************************************************
That's about it for updates! I lead a very boring life right now! I am regretting that I did not do more on my "To Do before the baby comes" list, before I got so big! 20 lbs hanging off your stomach makes for a sore back after a short period of time! Speaking of my bigness, I promise my family that I'll get a picture up here soon! We're going to A Christmas Carol on Friday night at the theater, so I should be presentable enough for a photo op!

**************************************************
Peace out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited to see pictures from the sealing and hear how the cake turns out! Tell baby Monteath that his uncle Jon and aunt Rachel can't wait to meet her! I am anxiously counting down!