Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I need your help!

So as the new Activities Chair person, I get to (with my committee whom I have yet to meet) plan activities for the next year. SO. What have been your favorite activities and why? What have been your least favorite activities and why? If you are in my ward and reading this, then pipe in to what you'd like to see happen or not happen! I need to have a general plan for this next year by Sunday and I'd like to hear what works/doesn't work for everyone out there! Thanks!!

2 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

Hi!!! I did an iron chef like activity once email me more for more details if your intrested. Also we just did a 100 dresses activity that was good too!

Jolene said...

This is for ward activities, not Relief Society. But I can always use good ideas and tweak them!