Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas and other things

We had a great Christmas! This was the first year Kai REALLY got the idea of Santa and got excited about it...he couldn't wait for him to come! It was a little sad though, because whenever someone would ask him if Santa was coming, he'd say no, I've been naughty! He's so funny, because we kept telling him he was a good kid, but he kept insisting that he cried all day and was naughty. So maybe that worked in my favor! Santa brought him a tent complete with sleeping bag, flashlight, compass and a chair. He loved it! His other favorites was a Bumblebee Transformer, marshmallow shooters (thanks granny and papa!) and pretty much everything! After everything he opened he kept saying "That's just what I wanted for Christmas!" So cute!

Testing out the camping stuff!

The stocking is as big as he is!!!


One for Kai, one for dad!

In other news I had my 34 week dr appointment this week. It went well, the dr thinks it's so funny that I am all baby, she hasn't seen that before. But they do think the baby is measuring big, so I go in for an ultrasound in a couple weeks to see how big she is and we'll go from there. So we'll see what happens in a few weeks!

We're excited for the new year, it will bring a lot of fun things to us I think! Happy New Year to everyone!! We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that the baby is almost here! Aaah! Try and get her to come early... January 10th is a really great date ;)

I have some baby stuff I've been working on to give you though, so hopefully she doesn't come before I can finish it all! (Plus, I have a new brother present for Kai too!)