Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kennedi Lee!

After what seems like forever, she is finally here! It was a great and pretty quick labor and delivery! She was 9lbs 3oz and 21 1/2 inches long. We ended up being induced about a week early, they were afraid she was getting too big! Thank goodness we didn't wait any longer! She is so sweet and loves to be cuddled. Kai loves her and is always checking on her to make sure she's ok! He is a great big brother already. Let's hope it lasts after the newness wears off! Here's a few pictures of her through her first few days with us! And a big shout out to my dad who was able to stay a few extra days with us and get to meet her and help with Kai. Thank you!!!!

Just before we went to the hospital to be induced........which one is she?!

As she was being weighed and stuff....maybe not the cutest, but it cracks me up!

First family picture :)

Kai loves to help feed her...he does such a great job!
Just about to leave the hospital


Today after going to the doctor. Such a rough life so far!
Cuddling with mom is her favorite....mine too!!

We are doing great and we so appreciate all the love and prayers that came our way!! We felt them! More pictures to come, I'm sure!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love ALL the pictures, and I think everybody looks great! I can't WAIT to meet her in April!!!!!!!!

Ben and Dena said...

My word Jo, she is such a doll! I totally love her! How fun! OH! Our babies are only 3 months apart, but like a billion miles apart... it's not fair! But it's still so great! Love you and congrats on your own little beauty!

Natalie said...

She is very cute! Congrats!

Unknown said...

She is So perfect in every way! Her little face Jo! Oh my gosh! I can't stand it!!! How fun to have such a new little person!