Thursday, February 25, 2010

You've Got Mail

One of my favorite movies...and always a fun surprise!! Not e-mail, although I love those too...today I got two packages in the mail! One I was expecting and one was a surprise! The one I'm most excited about? It's finally here!!! Turbo Jam!!!! Whoo hooo! I love it, but didn't have it, and now I can start trying to get back into shape! It's so fun, if you haven't tried it, I would! It's just fun cardio. Second surprise came from a very unexpected source...my OBGYN office. They sent me a "swaddle me" infant wrap...embroidered with Kennedi's name on it! So sweet and unexpected. So it was a good mail day!

On a random note (because this whole post isn't random), it's snowing so hard and fast it looks like rain. Weird.

2 comments:

WeAreTheRopers said...

How exciting! I LOVE getting packages in the mail!!

Jo, you are so awesome for wanting to be a mom and for chugging through the first couple months of having a new baby. I dont have your courage and it makes me sick to my stomach when I think about how tough you have to be to do what you are doing. It seems like too much to ask of one person. All the worry and total life changes and dedication... WAY TO GO.

Ben and Dena said...

Still waiting for your 31 days of March post- you have 1 1/2 hours left!!! :)