Monday, January 10, 2011

Goals and such

So with the new year always comes the thoughts of resolutions and goals. I know some people aren't a fan of this, and that's ok. I enjoy it because it lets me reflect on last year, and what I'd like to do different this year. Where and how I want to grow (growing in talents, not waist size). So through the next week or so I'll be putting up some goals I've got, to keep myself accountable. Today's goal is about photography. I have learned so much this past year, but still have so much to learn. So I joined up with MCP actions to do the Project 52. They give us a theme and we post a pic for that (similar to my Themed Thursdays). I'm pretty excited about it. This week's theme is "Illustrate a Song". I have a pretty fun idea for it, just have to wait for Kennedi to wake up! I can't wait to learn more, and stretch my creativity with it this year!

Not a picture for this theme, but one that I enjoy from last fall. Can't wait to learn more!!

No comments: