Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 52: Week 2

MCP Actions
Week's Theme: Illustrate a Song

Song: Babes in Toyland


Technical
ISO 800, 1/80 shutter speed, 4.5 f-stop

Editing
Edited in picnik, dropped exposure, upped contrast, sharpened.

My lens is not a good quality lens, therefore doesn't let the light in as well, so my ISO had to be up, shutter speed way down from what I would like it (would normally try to shoot 200 range with kids), and f-stop as low as the lens would allow for the picture.

Most of you are probably not interested, but if you were, I could put before and afters of the editing. That's another goal of mine is to learn photoshop. Until then, I'll use the free programs online like picnik :) AND, feel free to join in on the fun, even if you don't want to do it formally through flicker. Just leave me a comment and I'd love to see it!

1 comment:

The Hillan Family said...

I love it! What a fun project!