Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1826 Days

That just doesn't seem nearly as long as 5 years does!!! Yep, my baby boy turned FIVE yesterday!!!! I can't believe he's that old. It feels like forever, but when I think about the number it just seems too old! He's old enough for Kindergarten!! Crazy. Here's some things about my not so baby, boy.

He used to be my curly hair baby boy (and was apparently a gangster)...



And now he's a boy, who expresses himself more often than I'd like :)



He loves Iron Man, Transformers, Hulk, any adult superhero. And owns the complete costume set of Iron Man!



He loves the camera, being in front of and behind. While opening his presents last night, I was taking pictures, and he would come over and make sure they were ok before going on to the next present!


He is SO smart. The other day he drew a 3 dimensional cube...from his imagination.


He is such a good big brother...although he gets annoyed at Kennedi occasionally for playing a little "too" much with him.


He loves sports and loves BYU!


He's a great ring bearer (has done it twice now!)


He will always let me take a picture of him

He loves the snow more than any human should. (Why yes, that is him sitting in the bed of our truck eating snow. What do you mean that isn't normal?)



He is so affectionate and gives us hugs all the time


He writes us "notes"...they consist of Kai {heart} Mom (or Dad, whoever)and then it goes in an envelope with a heart on it

He is the best boy I could ever ask for, and I am so grateful for him, every day!!

No comments: