Monday, March 21, 2011

Niece

So I got to see my SIL and Niece this weekend! They came to Cameron's football game...SO thrilling for them, I'm sure! But I had to work, kids were sick, and we were lucky to get it in!! I'm so glad they were willing to come out to us :) We wanted to take a few 1 year pics of Kara (she's 2 weeks younger than Kennedi), but she was having stranger danger, so we only got a few!! But she's such a cutie, and I can't wait to see her again!

LOVE the cheekies!! So cute!


Mom and Kara!! Too cute




We got a couple of smiles :)





Here's my cue that we're done!! I can take a hint!



But I couldn't resist one more.


It was so good to see you guys!! Love ya!

3 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

What a doll!! She is going to be so gorgeous! How fun- I hope to get to see some of them when I'm living there for the next 3 years!!!

Unknown said...

I know I am biased but.... she is really cute :)

P.S.
Where is Deena moving to?

Jolene said...

Hey Rach- Dena is moving here to CO for the next 3 years! She'll be either here in littleton or in the lone tree area, not sure yet! We're so excited!