Monday, March 10, 2008

Holy Moly!

As of last Friday it was official. I have a two year old! So crazy! It's not so much that he's two, but that I HAVE a two year old! That's what's crazy! Anyways, we celebrated it twice this year. Once last week with my family in UT and then on Saturday with Cameron's family and some friends. Here are a few pictures!
Such a cheese! He's a total ham in front of the camera. Here's his "posing":
He loved his cake. Before his party Dad showed him how to "sample" the cake by poking his finger in the corner....he was going crazy! He loved it! He was excited to blow out his candles, and yesterday he saw the rest of the cake and he wanted to blow out more candles. So funny!
He was a little upset when he was done blowing them out! All in all it was a really fun evening, and he had a blast, and loved his presents, of course!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can honestly say that I have the cutest nephew ever! I can't believe he's two! It seems that it was just last year that we were in Arizona celebrating his first birthday...

BTW, I'm glad you like the picture in our profile. It's one you took of us ;)