Monday, June 9, 2008

Whoo hoo!!

So last night we decided to turn in our application tomorrow to a place to live! It's the columbine meadows, not far from where we live now, but unfortunately in a different ward :( But moving into a fun ward where we know lots of people, so we're excited. So tomorrow we go to look and we'll hopefully be moving sometime between July 1 and July 15. That's just my hopes, I don't actually know when the house is available, she said July, but I don't know when in July. So anyways, that's my exciting news....pray for us that everything goes well and quickly and that we can get outta here!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Things look like they're starting to look up! Good luck with the application!

Randi said...

waaa!

I mean, yea for you! (But waaa for me.)

Oh well, at least it doesn't sound too far away!

Anonymous said...

So I went to leave you a comment, and then I saw another John & rachael (spelled different) and I thought, did I leave one already? ? I was confused, apparantly we have common names, who knew? :)
I just wanted to say "hi" your blog is cute and so is your fam. I really just wanted to say hi quickly, but uh... that didn't work so well :)

Jolene said...

Hey Rach! Yeah, it's my brother Jonathan, and his wife Rachel. It's pretty funny that Deen and I both have a jon and rachel! In fact just the other day we were talking about you guys, but I accidentally called your John, Jonathan. Little confusing sometimes! It's good to hear from you, hope things are going good!