Sunday, June 29, 2008

ZOO!!!

So Cameron had the fabulous idea of us going to the zoo Saturday morning, it's the first morning we've had together in a really long time, without something else going on, so we had to fill it! So we went, and had such a great time!! A picture says a thousand words......so here's so you guys don't get bored reading!

First picture of the day...
What a great start! From the parking lot (yes the parking lot...I was too excited to wait for a photo op!) we move on to the lions. Yeah,we hit the heavy stuff first...


Okay, and here's a couple pics of the lions...From there we went to a few shows and saw some more animals.

The Sea Lions were a hit...

And we saw how big a polar bear paw is...
Here's enjoying a day with dad...
Riding the very exciting train!



Here's Dolly, the exercising elephant:

And Kai's favorite, the tiger.
After the day was over, Kai was, well I'll let the picture explain.....


Just kidding, he loved it!

And that was our day at the zoo! Go to my photography blog to see some more pics of the animals and scenery :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jon was reading this post with me, and he was so upset that Kai was so big! He said "Why does he have to keep growing up? I remember when he was really little, like a baby!" It made me laugh. You guys look like you had so much fun! I love the Denver Zoo!

Charla and Jarom said...

Looks like fun :) Kai is getting more and more adorable every picture I see of him!

Ben and Dena said...

Oh my adorable! I'm so glad Brook is betrothed to that cute little hunk! I am in love with his little hat! How fun to spend the day at the zoo!!!!