Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Camping


So two weekends ago we went camping up at Turquoise Lake in Leadville, CO. It was the first time we've camped as a family since Kai was born, and it was SO fun. Kai loved it, dad got to fish, and mom got to relax and spend time with her bff! Here's some pics, we can't wait to get out and do it again soon!
It got a little cold the first night/early morning, so Kai came and snuggled with me.....I didn't get much sleep after that, but at least he was warm!

Ben, Dena and Brook....we love camping with you guys!!!! Me, Kai, Dena, Brook...happy campers...

Or not so happy campers....Sunset on day two....beautiful.
Moonlight Serenade anyone....??

4 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Looks beautiful! We're going to try to brave camping next month with Evan. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Ben and Dena said...

love it! Can't wait to get those pics from you! You guys are so fun to camp with!!!

Ben and Dena said...

I don't know what's up with that & thing, so I changed my user name! LAME!

Unknown said...

SO fun! It looks Gorgeous. Two WAY cute families!