Friday, July 11, 2008

Lots to blog about today!

I move today....and tomorrow! We sign our lease this afternoon, and are moving all the stuff we have at the house tonight...then tomorrow we get the rest of our stuff from storage and move it in!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! And here's a few pictures, so you get an idea of where I'm going!

This is the complex...we are in one of the blue ones (ours is not pictured here, but exactly the same). And here's our floor plan.
Okay, so you can't see it really great, but if you're just dying to know, you can go to columbine meadows.com and it's the Novato model. We have 2 bed 2 1/2 bath, it's a little over 1400 sq ft, has a garage, basement, a nice bay window in the living room and a wood burning fireplace! It's pretty decent, especially for the price, so I'm pretty excited. Of course once I move in, I'll take pictures :) Whoo hoo!!! 6 hours and counting!

2 comments:

Randi said...

We're really going to miss you! Waaa! But I'm so glad it'll be better for you!

Unknown said...

Hey JO! I am so excited for you. It Looks SO great! Your little guy is so beautiful as are you. I miss you so much. Congrats on your sisters baby! That is crazy exciting. Well I love you. Don't kill yourself moving, but have fun!