Friday, July 11, 2008

Royal Gorge

So we went to the Royal Gorge on Wednesday, for those of you who have never heard of it, like myself, it's a super way deep canyon...grand canyon like....but not nearly as deep or big, but it does have the claim to fame for having the highest suspension bridge in the world. It was about a 1/4 of a mile long, and swayed when you walked across it, and it's scary because cars will drive along it as you're walking along, and you're like dude, I don't want to die today. But it's pretty fun, and there are lots of activities there, that are all included with your admission ticket price, so that's nice. Anyways, here's a few pictures! (Our new family picture (above) is taken in the canyon also, btw)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I can totally understand the "dude, I don't want to die today thing..." But sounds like so much fun! Good luck with the move! (I'd be jealous, but I can't complain...I've only been here for a month...)

Charla and Jarom said...

Look at the mop on that kid! That is out of control!