Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We went to UT for my sister's baby blessing for Labor Day. We went through Capitol Reef National Park, which was interesting! It was really pretty, and unique! We stopped in Hanksville, where my dad has a huge job...we got to tour it, Kai loved the get-up!

We stayed at my parents for a few days, then went up to my sister's. Jordyn got blessed in our family blessing dress....we figured it was at least 70 years old....maybe more...Kaylynn and I both got blessed in it, as well as my grandma (we don't know if my mom was ever christened or not...)...it was really neat to see it on another generation!
Grandma and Jordyn...
Blessing circle and Kaylynn and David...
Proud papa and mama!
Grandpa and Jordyn...

And Kai loved his little cousin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO SO SO SO SO jealous that you all got to hold the baby!

Ben and Dena said...

So cute!!! I love it all! We miss you guys desparately!!! I'm so glad for Kaylynn and David- yeah! She is totally adorable. LOVE the dress by the way!