Friday, October 24, 2008

I always knew...

that one day I would eventually make/sew costumes, whether it be for the school plays, church something or other or Halloween. And it's something I've been half looking forward to, half nervous about. One, looking forward to it, because it seems like a mom thing to do, but nervous, because my skills are not that great. But, I'll attempt it, of course. Little did I know it would be so soon. And not only soon, but for my HUSBAND. Oh yes people, you read that right. My dear husband came home today with the request of him and his team (co-workers) that I make them the seven dwarfs. And yes, there will be 7 of them. So this weekend I get to figure out how to do that, because Halloween is in a few days. Thankfully it should be fairly simple, just tunics and hats, they're on their own for the rest.....but I found it pretty hilarious! I never thought that it would be a wife duty, as well as a mother duty! Oh my hilarious.

No comments: