Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bear Creek Lake


So Cameron played hookey on Wednesday from work (he has a buttload of sick time) so we went to Bear Creek Lake and went fishing! Well, Cameron fished, Kai took turns being bored, throwing rocks into the lake (which I'm sure was productive to the fishing), and eating like a banshee, and I read a book. Or tried too, while I wrangled Kai. But all in all, it was a beautiful day, the lake was very peaceful, and I got some fun pictures!


We're fishin' mom!!




I think I got one!


Are we done fishin' mom?


Bear Creek Lake...part of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope none of Cameron's employers read your blog... That wouldn't be a very effective way to play hooky if they found out! :)

I love bear creek lake! It's such a beautiful area!

One more week!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh so fun! Boys boys boys! So cute! How fun to fish! What a pretty place.