Friday, January 9, 2009

I've been working on it for a while

But just haven't gotten around to posting it. Now it's way late and no one cares anymore....least of all me! But, here is a recap of our Christmas. For Christmas we went to Albuquerque, and had so much fun! We got to spend it with my family, and my brother, who, due to the air force, we haven't been able to spend a holiday with in a long time! While we were there he graduated from the Albuquerque Police Academy! It's so hard to believe my brother is a cop! We are so proud of him! We had a great Christmas morning...and even though Kai was so excited...I think he was a little confused...(see picture below)! He has a couple of favorite presents, and it works out so well because they are all from different people! He loves a book his aunt Rachel and uncle Jon gave him, and has to read it every day before nap and before bed. He loves the movie Madagascar, which he has to watch everyday, that we gave him. He loves his smart cycle, which was from his grandparents, and he loves his dump truck that my grandparents gave him. So he made out good! Here's a few pics :)



My niece Jordyn.....trying to sneak in there, sheesh!



We took a few family pictures while we were there, which is a first in a really long time! This is of my family....pretty small!
My siblings...


Kai and his only cousin on this side, Jordyn....


Four generations...
It was great to get together. Next time we are together for Christmas, I'm hoping there are a few more additions from everyone!

No comments: