Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is going to sound weird....

But I was doing laundry today (that's not the weird part, though Cameron might disagree), and I'm putting Kai's clothes into the dryer.....and it's so cute (and weird, I get that) but for the first time ever I washed his underwear! We just started potty training him yesterday, and as I was washing his clothes, it hit me that I have a lot more underwear cleaning days ahead of me! But it's so cute to see the little dinosaur undies in the wash! OK, I'll stop with the weirdness. But he is doing really great, we've done it for two days, and he's had 2 1/2 accidents. I say a half, because this morning he did tell me he had to go, but we couldn't get the jeans off fast enough :( so it was part mom's fault! We started yesterday morning, he didn't seem to get the concept yesterday morning, but by the afternoon, he was not enjoying the cold baths (thanks for the tip Deb!) or the wet underwear. So we're pretty excited. And so is he! Can I say hallelujah for no more diapers!!

No comments: