Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Easter!

Okay so it's a week late, but I've had a busy week! We were lucky enough to have my brother and his wife stay with us over Easter. It was so fun! It was so fun to visit with them for a few days. And Kai loves them! He was so sad to see them go, and wouldn't even sleep in his room because that was Jon and Rachel's room! It was cute! We had a good Easter. We have early church, so Kai had to hurry through his Easter basket, but the Easter bunny left him some sweet stuff! His favorite was a Spider-man watch that he loves and wears all the time. And he's always telling me it's 90 o'clock! He also got a new Easter outfit, which he looks dashing in :)

His new watch

His new Easter outfit. He loves to dress up for church! I can't wait for the cheesy smile to go, but I guess it's better than nothing!
It was a great day, filled with the Spirit and family and good food.

2 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

Kai is so big! I can't believe it! Ben and I are both totally shocked at how grown up he looks!!! And I personally love the cheesy grin :)

The Hillan Family said...

I'm loving Kai's smile! It's seriously cracking me up! Wish we were all that dang happy!