Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here I was...

all prepared to have a great post with some exciting news that I have, and then this morning happens. Who in the world would authorize someone to come jackhammer and rip out my next door neighbors cement stairs at 8:00 in the morning? Okay okay, I get that I should probably be awake and productive and whatever. Whatever. That's what I have to say about that. But here I am, laying half awake trying to doze a little still, and all of a sudden my house starts shaking and I hear the most horrendous sounds. So I get up, look out the window and sure enough, they are ripping out the stairs to the townhouse next to us. Don't get me wrong, it needed to be done like 2 years ago at least. So the complaint is not that they were actually doing something, because heaven forbid they get wind of that and never do anything again. But 8:00 in the morning? Really???? REALLY????? Thank goodness my son was already awake, or I really would have gone out in my pajamas and given them some pregnant woman rage. Because believe me, there was rage. Okay, it really wasn't that bad, and although I was annoyed I knew I needed to get up anyway...it's just having to have that be the reason. ANYWAY.

Needless to say I wanted to announce something fun, but I am too tired and out of my groove thang to think of anything clever....so something on my blog somewhere has changed to let you know what our ultrasound let us know! And it's not difficult and really dumb, but there you go :) And by the way, we are very excited!!!

4 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

I see it! Your little cute pregnant lady says Baby GIRL Monteath!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I can't wait to have girls together!!!!! :) :) :)

WeAreTheRopers said...

YAY!!!!!!!! How perfect!!! Okay, there are way too many !'s in these comments, hopefully that tells you how stinking excited we are that it's a GIRL! I cant wait to see the crafty girl projects you'll come up with, because heaven knows you will because youre awesome like that!

CONGRATULATIONS!

(LOVE that delicious crumbly pumpkin thing! Holy cow, that was surprisingly REALLY really good! Thanks!!)

WeAreTheRopers said...

not that it's a surprise that any dessert of yours should be really really good, just that, its like, in my top 5 fav desserts, and I've never had a crumbly pumpkin thing before, and I LOVED it, and Brando did too! So, please dont feel slighted by my last comment.

PS! I've been reading some Jane Austen lately and think of you, in all your sophisticated intelligence, reading all your classics and whatnot! AND I watched Of Mice and Men, the movie, but still that should count for a half point or something?

Unknown said...

We are still so excited!!!!

P.S.
I was really hoping to see a picture :)