Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Project-a-day keeps the doldrums away

I have been challenged. Ok, I challenged myself. My BFF (SOO 1990's I know, but it's true!) has decided to do a "project" a day, to accomplish some of these things she wants to do, but hasn't followed through with. She posted the list on her blog, so we can hold her accountable. Well I am the same way (there's a reason we're BFF's you know), I have a lot of project ideas I want to do, but no follow through. Then I just get bored with myself and end up watching too many movies and Ellen. (thus the title of the post) So, although I'm a day late and more than a dollar short, here's my list! I will try my best to do before and after's. And I have gotten lots of inspiration out of bloggyland... but unfortunately don't remember where to credit it most of it. Sorry. But I will post my inspiration picture before I show my own when applicable. So here we go!


MARCH

1-Organized Closet
2-Picture Frame Calendars
3-Kai's b-day invites
4-Kennedi's baby announcements
5-Magnet Fridge Frame
6-Build Kennedi's crib
7-Taxes
8-Stain-Paint butcher block
9-Stain chalkboard
10-Organize kitchen
11-Guest bathroom toiletries holder
12-Deep clean Kai's room
13- Hiatus - Mom and Dad coming!!
14-Parent's here - Kennedi's blessing
15-Parent's here
16-Parent's here
17-Maybe parents here if not- clean
18-Get fabric for Kennedi's crib bedding
19-Work on Kennedi's bedding
20-Kai's b-day party
21-Chocolate cups
22-Master Bedroom quote (or bedding if not done)
23-Organize office
24-Subway resolution sign
25-Make travel day jar
26-Mail Monthly Memory
27-Kids Name meaning signs
28-Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
29-Organize master bath
30-Test Tube Vase
31-Family picture gallery



We'll see how this goes, and hopefully I'll be able to accomplish a lot! Wish me luck, and if you wish to join us it's not too late! Let me know in the comments and then post it on your blog...and I'll keep checking in on you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was as motivated as you! Between post-season swim team stuff, watching a five-year-old, and a new baby, I don't think I will be doing anything other than laundry and working! I don't know how all you other super moms do it all!

Ben and Dena said...

I'm so excited we're doing this together! How fun! I love your list- although I think you should put a few more fun ones in there! Unless taxes are fun for you :) Can't wait to see your before & after pics!

Jolene said...

Taxes are only fun because of the refund! I was promised lumber for a desk once we get our return...so I need to do them!