Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can NOT WAIT

I cannot WAIT for Oct 16th! What is oct 16th you may ask? Well it's our anniversary! Which is normally nice, and last year Cameron surprised me with a fun getaway up to Frisco and Breckenridge which was awesome...but I was pregnant. So NOT so much fun for that! Well this year Cameron's work is sending him to a conference...but I get to go along! We'll be in Vegas, which I've been to a ton, but we get to go without kids (Thank you mom and dad!!) and staying at Encore Wynn. Here is the link to the pure awesomeness that will be ours for 3 days! And sure Cameron will be in different meetings during the day...but I'll get to be by the pool, so I'm not too brokenhearted! We'll get plenty of play time, and I'll get plenty of pool time SANS kids. Did I mention that?! Well, off to go work out and get in shape!

ENCORE


Did I mention it had a pool?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sooooooooooo jealous!