Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FHE

We went to the Temple last night for our Family Home Evening. We went when it was too dark to get many good pictures (man I can't WAIT for a good lens..) but we got a couple. Love my kiddos!

She was a good trooper even though it was a little chilly...she was just excited to be out of the car seat!


Too grainy to salvage as a color pic...b&w works too!


So lucky to get these two forever!


Oh Kennedi. One of about 30,000 different expressions we get a day! Oh how I love this girl!

3 comments:

Eric Allan Family said...

Jo how i mis you. You have way cute kids. your daughters facial expressions are hilarious.

Ben and Dena said...

So cute!!! Lovin the temple pics- I need to do this with my fam!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jo! Your family is So dang cute! Your little Kennedy I can't stand it she is SO yummy! Yet again I need to know your kids and you need to know mine! We need to plan a trip somehow....wheels are turning....I'll get back to you with a plan!! Love ya