Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I saw this on my sister in laws blog and thought it looked fun. You can go to facebook and look up the 30 day challenge. It gives a different assignment for everyday. Lets see if I can do it!

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts. Oh boy!

Here's a pic Kai just snapped of me.


Yes, I barely have makeup on and I didn't shower...I'm sick, as are my two children. Get over it. You can't smell me from there.

Fact 1: I have moved almost as many times as I am old. I'll be 28 soon. And I lost track after 21, although that was after college, so it's probably like 24 times now.

Fact 2: Soon to be 25, because we get to buy a house soon!!!

Fact 3: I had only visited Colorado twice before we moved here, but it's the only place I'll ever want to live, besides St. George UT.

Fact 4: Southern UT is my favorite place to visit because of all the hikes and beautiful country, although if I had a chance to go to Italy or the Maldives, it might trump UT.

Fact 5: I'm going back to school...as soon as I decide what to go into. Ideas anyone?

Fact 6: I make some wicked awesome scrambled eggs. Just ask my hubby.

Fact 7: I'm often afraid of starting anything (project wise), because I feel like it has to be perfect, and if it won't be perfect, why the heck start it?

Fact 8: Tuesday nights are my favorite weeknight, because I get to go play volleyball. Someday I hope to be on a league team.

Fact 9: I read A LOT. And sometimes slightly neglect my children when doing so, so I try to start books I can read during nap time. Which is surprisingly a lot. I'm a fast reader.

Fact 10: We had a pet moose when we lived in Alaska. His name was Moocher. True story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved these ten facts! I didn't know most of that stuff about you! And how exciting about the house!

I am going back to school to finish my bachelor's as soon as we move (possibly as soon as September!) CU Denver has an EXCELLENT teaching school. You could become a CPA--isn't your associate's in accounting?