Friday, February 4, 2011

More gifts!

So we just had Kennedi's party (and yes, I'm lame for being on my computer, but it's wind down time, I downloaded the pics, so deal with it). She had fun and got some cute gifts!

Kai drew her a picture (it was of her in space...yeah, he's "creative"). She stared intently at it and pointed at it, it was cute!


Gavin and Lacey got her a cute monkey that FREAKED her out...it was hilarious! But she now loves it :)


Gift from Oma and Papa (my parents), she LOVES books



Gift from Grandma (Cameron's mom)...some cute outfits are always needed




She loved my blankie I made her and promptly laid down on it!


Later.. the cake pics!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love her face in the picture where she is looking at her red outfit! Also, nice stockings! :)