Friday, June 3, 2011

St. George

When we go visit my parents it's pretty much a MUST do, to go visit St. George. We used to live there, we have fond memories....and really. It's God's gift to earth. No joke. So naturally we went, and played on the red rocks and shopped! I didn't get any pictures of the shopping (though what I got was certainly picture worthy), but we got plenty of pics on the rocks!

The narrow slit up the rocks that I'm always too afraid to attempt, Cameron's ba-donk-a-donk is too big to fit...and until recently Kai was too little to do. Not this time! Here he is contemplating...



And here he is at the top!! I was SO proud, he and his cousin Jordyn (she's almost 3 and completely fearless) did it all by themselves!!! AMAZING!!


Here we all are, chilling on some rocks. You know.


My darling Kennedi



And hands down, my new favorite picture of Kai. I honestly love it so much, and it makes me realize how fast he's growing up. sniff



And I had to get in a little yoga..... you know, since I do it all the time
anyway..



(please note that I do not take myself seriously in any photos and do not in fact, think I'm a yoga master. Thank you and good night.)

No comments: