Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We'd like to interrupt the regularly scheduled travelogue

to bring you a quick project. My sister in law Rachel asked me to make her a sign for her kitchen. I was able to do whatever the heck I wanted, and it was so fun! So this is what we ended up with. Hopefully she likes it! (She said she did...but you know how those sister in laws are. They'll tell you anything! jk)




Close ups...





And I have to thank my trusty and handy assistant. Cameron helped. No no. Not with the cutting, sanding or painting. He drew out the shape for me :) That's right baby, jigsaw, sander, everything, all me! But I will say I can't draw worth a darn, and his math comes in handy :) Thanks hunny!

We'll now return you to the regularly scheduled travels of last weekend. Thank you for your patience.

1 comment: