Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sorry Mom

So I got an email the other day from my madre.....calling me out for being such a slacker on the blog!!  Sorry mom!!  So here's what's been going on lately....

*********************************************
I've been working on a secret project!!  It's going to be AMAZING....if I could ever get it finished!  It actually should be finished tonight...crossing my fingers and toes!!  Wanna peek?



*****************************************************

Kai is LOVING school.  He just had school pictures yesterday.  I still can't believe he's in school and that we're getting school pictures!  He loves his teacher...he has learned funny things from classmates (nothing bad yet, thank goodness!).  We're still working on being able to get ready in less than an HOUR in the mornings....he is impossibly slow and distracted in the morning, and usually results in at least one argument between us.  So we're working on it.


*****************************************************

I took some family pictures for a cute family in our ward.  They have a new baby girl and it was fun to get to do that for them!  Here's a few of my favorites :)





**************************************************

We are starting the house hunt again!  Slowly, we're looking at short sales right now, and if that doesn't pan out in about a month we'll start looking at regular homes!  We're excited to move outta this place!!

**************************************************

Kennedi is hitting her terrible two's WAY too early!!  She is the most opinionated, sassy, high-spirited, spit fire girl....and I couldn't love her more.  Some days she sends me to bed early because I can't handle it any more, but most days I look at her and can't believe she's mine. 

***************************************************

We're doing great!  I have a few more pictures/posts I want to put up, we'll see when that happens!!

Love ya mom and dad!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, Kara is going through the "terrible twos" as well (has been for the last 2 months or so!)She is quite precocious, and NEVER wants us to help her!

I am really excited to see what your project is! Plus, I am still waiting to see those pictures of Kennedi you teased us with ;)