Saturday, September 17, 2011

Party Time!!

So my BFF Dena moved here to Denver a few weeks ago and her daughter Brook just had a birthday this week!  Brook and Kai are destined for each other....at least that's what Brook says!  Both of us moms are crossing our fingers for it too!  So she had a princess/super hero party on Thursday, and Kai was the resident super hero!  It was such a fun party, Dena did so great, the kids loved it!  I was official photographer for the day...here are a few of my favorites!

The castle backdrop that Deen made....AMAZING!! The kids loved it, and it set the scene so perfectly! (I did help with the wavy flags, which were super fun!)

I may or may not have hung out near the dessert bar all day.....

See??? They're meant to be!! (BTW, this is a PURELY candid moment...the adoration you see there is real people :)


These BFF's are total goofballs...LOVE to pose together, it's hilarious!


I don't even want to KNOW what's going on in their minds right now...whatever it is, it CAN'T be good :)



Kennedi is still working on learning how to be a princess.  I also realized we need some major princess clothes around here!!
Kai break dancing during musical statues...hilarious.  Yeah.


 The beautiful princess!  She was hamming it up during these and it was awesome!
 Birthday girl making a wish!!  Hope you had a wonderful day Brook!  We love you!

1 comment:

Ben and Dena said...

By the way, I'm pretty sure Kai wrote her a birthday card that says "Kai {heart} {heart} Brook"... and then READ it to her saying "Kai Loves Brook" and it was adorable. So... it's mutual. My child is NOT a stalker!!! Although she "faked" falling down the stairs so Kai would hold her hand..... Oh geez, I'm in for it! :)