Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day Two and other things

So my friend gave me a great idea on what we should do for Day Two of our Anniversary week.  She read on a date your spouse blog that you can make/decorate boxes, and then inside of them put little slips of paper that tell little things your spouse can do for you that would be something nice.  So if I wanted to do something nice for Cameron and wanted to know what he'd like, I go to the box, pull out a slip of paper and read "Cook me steak woman".  I gave that as an example to him... apparently he liked the idea and actually put it in the box.  (Note to self, don't make a stupid joke as an example.)  Our boxes are fun, mine is a wooden box that looks like a book, and the spine is a pull out drawer.  Cameron's is a square that has really cool hardware on all the corners.  Maybe I'll get a picture of them tonight, and maybe not.  Oooh the suspense :)

******************************************
(this would be the "other things" part of the blog)  Last night I stayed up until almost midnight because just as I'd start to fall asleep Kennedi would start crying for her daddy.  Well since daddy was snoring next to me I figured I was the next best thing, so I'd go in, and she'd reach up for me, I'd hold her and snuggle her for a minute and she'd fall asleep on me.  She did this like 4 times.  What was hilarious though, is the first time I went in there she was crying "daddy, daddy.....bite.....bite".  I'm pretty sure she was dreaming about begging food off of dad.  Which is hilarious.  The girl is a bottomless pit, and her new thing is to come up to us, tap  us and say bite! bite!  So the fact that she was dreaming it totally cracked me up.

******************************************
In more other things news, school works!!  Last night Cameron, Kai, and I were watching Castle and Cameron and I were working on our boxes.  Well earlier in the day I had had a conversation with a couple friends about (shhhh, like I'm whispering it...sex), and I was telling Cameron that we had talked about it.  For some reason he thinks it weird/hilarious that we talk about things like that sometimes.  Well I didn't want to say the word in front of Kai, so I spelled it out and went on talking (not about our sex conversation, other things).  The next thing I know he goes SEX!  Does that spell SEX mom?!  Uh.....sure does kiddo.  Sure does.

haha.  No more spelling in front of Kai!!!  We just had to laugh and congratulate him on how good he was doing with sounding things out!!  It was too funny.

*******************************************
Today I go to the dentist and get 3 cavities filled.  The best part?  They are on BOTH sides of my face.  Yes.  My entire face will be numb.  This will be hilarious for all but me.  But due to my intense and insane fear of the dentist, I felt it best that he get it all done at once, otherwise I wouldn't be sure that I would come back.  (Although I REALLY like our new dentist).    Thank you and goodnight.



That's all.  Bet you can't wait to find out what tonight's Day Three of Anniversary is!!!

2 comments:

Sare said...

DUDE!!!! He spelled it!! That's AWESOME!!! hehehehehe

nedalin14 said...

Your family is beautiful. I am really commentin on your blog so that you will visit mine it is called Just About Anything. But I have a question for all bloggers for a keynote presentation. Why do we care about Pop culture and Social Media? Please get back to me on my blog asap thank you.