Sunday, October 16, 2011

Finishing out the week

So for the rest of our anniversary week, it turned out pretty anti-climactic!  Unfortunately life just gets in the way, you know?  Wednesday was Movie Night, I got Beetlejuice...Cameron loves it and it's a fun Halloween movie.  But we got home late from helping his mom with hanging up light fixtures, so not so great.  Then Thursday was his and her massages, then Friday was family picture day!  Probably not so much exciting for Cameron but fun for me!  Saturday was the end of the end, because I thought I was going in for a wisdom teeth removal consultation....turns out more just yank them out.  So here I am, typing this while on Vicodin(sp?).  Fun stuff.  I'm swollen, can't feel my bottom lip down to my chin, and was told this morning that it could take up to 6 weeks to get feeling back.  Yay.  It's freaking me out.  Also to make the weekend as good as it could be, Kennedi woke up Saturday as sick as she has ever been.  Poor girl has croup pretty bad.  But on the plus side I just looked through our family pics and found a few keepers!!  Thanks to Dena for taking them for us!













3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of these pictures!

Ben and Dena said...

Not a problem, sorry I'm not camera savvy and didn't do a better job! I do think these ones turned out cute though!

The Hillan Family said...

I love the pictures! You are so pretty! Man, all the littles in our ward have croup! Hope she is feeling better and you too! Hope you can still come Friday:).