Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I stole....

this from a friends blog. I was up last night laughing so hard I was crying. It is SO funny! Go here...

Catalog Living

Oh to be a fly on the wall in Elaine and Gary's house....





Elaine blamed herself for not being more specific with Gary in her request for him to “put up some pictures of people.”






To be fair Elaine, I specifically asked not to be in charge of decor for the wake.




If you're not finding this funny...wait until you're delirious with exhaustion, like 9:30 or so....then read. Too funny. Thanks Randi!


A final parting shot.....don't tell me there isn't SOME sort of truth here....







Gary, I know for a fact it took you four times as long to put that decal on the wall than it would have taken to actually clean up.

No comments: