Monday, September 13, 2010

Tender Moments

As a mom there are a lot of different days. Some days are filled with fun. Some are filled with exasperations. Some crying, some lazy, some normal. Most have a mix of all the above. Yesterday was no exception. But every once in a while we're lucky enough to get a little tender moment in the mix, to help us keep going.

We were in church (after Kai had been taken out, which has NEVER happened before). We finally made it to the end of sacrament. During the announcements Cameron and I look over and notice Kai is buttoning up his shirt. With exasperation (one of the aforementioned feelings, that happens a lot) we ask why he had unbuttoned his shirt.



Dad, I was just checking to make sure Jesus is still in my heart.





Love the tender moments.

(and because I think posts without pictures aren't nearly as fun, here's another tender moment between my kids. Have I mentioned how much I love them?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a couple of cutie pies!