Monday, September 27, 2010

UT Love

I went to UT for a long weekend for my newest nieces baby blessing! We got in quite a few trips up into the mountains for some fall colors...it's beautiful! Love that we got a chance to come down here for a minute! Some of my favorites of the weekend....

Best of friends




Pickin' peaches...



to make Peach Jam of course! And yes, it's as delicious as it looks :)




Beautiful country roads



Perfect picture spots



...or is it picture perfect???




Either way.


Coming across the most amazing bus! And appropriate given my dad is a bus driver :)



And more, but that's all that's on my computer right now! Coming up? A pink wonderland.....oh ok, and some of my cute niece too.

2 comments:

laura said...

love the pics, where abouts is this place it looks so nice and me and the bf are looking to go away soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! I am so happy for you Cam!