Monday, October 25, 2010

For those of you not on FB

Or who don't check it regularly, thought I'd post a few of my favorite pics from Gavin and Lacey's wedding. I think we got a few great ones!! And major thanks to Cody for helping me out!! Couldn't have done it without you!


Oh what a handsome ring bearer!


The Groom


Cameron trying to recall if he deserves an "accidental" poke.... (he was safe)


Wasn't too hard to get a smile out of him!


Beautiful Bride


Another one...


And one more because they/she is just so pretty


Just Married






(and I just realized they are kissing in all of the above....as it should be I guess!)




One of the few smiles we got out of her that night. She wasn't too pleased that momma wasn't holding her all night..


First Dance


Kai was a dancing machine!


And we got a dance in too ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jo, these are awesome!

Ben and Dena said...

I LOVE your jacket! So cute!!! You guys look great as always and the pics turned out great!