Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful - Part.....final

Not that I'm not thankful for anything else, just that I'll move on after this post :) It's part of Themed Thursday that I didn't link up to, but I'm thankful just the same. Enjoy...

Glade scented spray that makes my house smell like Christmas (even if it doesn't last long)



A mirror I found at the thrift store for $9 bones. You know what they say..."One man's toxic sludge is another man's potpourri"
(name that movie)


Nativity Scenes


Christmas decorations (these are the old stockings, making new ones this week, can't WAIT)


Christmas dresses and yes there will be a picture of her in it...once I make a headband to match :)


Warm piggie jammies for my lil' porkchop. Yes that's her nickname because she eats so dang much. Hopefully we break this nickname by the time she's like 12. And feel free to ignore the disgruntled face in the back. He was watching the Bronco game. 'Nuff said.


And for brother's who try to help along smiles :)


And for a boy who after a day of CRABBY. Finally smiled. A little.


Another Nativity..this one Kai arranged. And I love it.


AND last but certainly NOT least. This CD. It is so Christmas and I love it. And Mom and Dad, I think you'd like it too..even if it is.....GULP.....Christmas music...shudder. Buy it. Listen to it. Love it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure Kara has those same pajamas... I guess it's inevitable when they're so close in age!

Ben and Dena said...

And Ellie has a brown pair. And is also a pig. Not that Kennedi is a pig!!! Okay, foot in mouth!