Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Phone Call

So I get a phone call this morning, and after I talk to whoever it was I notice I had missed a call from my hubster. He had called ridiculously early...he should know better, which is why I had missed the call. (and FYI it was 7:50 when he called. And yes I was awake just not downstairs and NO it's not actually ridiculously early...just a little early).

So I call him back. He tells me:

"I've got to stop trying to win all these Bronco tickets hunny. I just won another pair of CLUB level tickets to the Broncos/Texans game!"

So yes, my husband was caller number 8 out of who knows how many....he should have known, 8 is my lucky number! So it looks like we'll be going to a Broncos game December 26th! Sorry mom and dad, we'll have to come out on the 27th instead!!

I told him he's allowed to try to win tickets once a season. I think that's fair :) After all, 2 out of 2 times he's tried, he's won. Let's make sure we give other people a chance!

Can't wait to see me some of this. And not be hugely pregnant this time!


Oh and he's entered into the contest to be on the field for the coin toss. Cross your fingers for him!

No comments: