Friday, November 19, 2010

Themed Thursday...ish

Ok, so it's on Friday because I didn't have my card reader thingy until last night, at which point I was too lazy to do it. So here is my Themed Thursday. The challenge was Out of Focus. We could take it anyway we wanted, whether it be a part of a picture, subject, whatev. I bet you can't guess what's on my mind by the pictures I took....

I had to switch from autofocus to manual to get these, the camera wouldn't NOT focus! Of course.





And I promise I'm not peeping through other people's windows...this the reflection of our tree in a couple of our different living room windows! Cameron thought I was a peeper...





And I'm not sure if I like this last one...but it sure is out of focus :)


Next week's theme is I'm Thankful. Take pics of anything you're thankful for. It's not too late to join in on these! It's fun to get outside the picture box :)

No comments: