Thursday, November 4, 2010

Themed Thursday

My sister in law's friend Alyssa does photography and she has started a new thursday party...Themed Thursday's. This weeks theme is Fall. I have to say I wasn't very original, and I didn't exactly adhere to the rules, as most of these pics are a week or two old, but it's a start! Next week is Yellow....I'm excited to stretch my brain :) Enjoy Fall!

Carved Pumpkins (Kai's and mine)




Beautiful turning leaves




Basking in cool mountain air


Fallen Leaves



Pockets of color



Corn Mazes :)


I have LOVED this fall, and love that it's still continuing with 70 degree weather! Don't be afraid to join up, it's a fun excuse to get out your camera and practice!

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Thank you for participating, your pictures are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I am SOOO thrilled that you're doing this! I'm obviously not a very good photographer, but I've had so much fun! Yellow is going to be hard for me!